Jay's Roasted Garlic Fire Sauce
This is a punchy, savory sauce made from some of the hottest peppers in the world, home grown in the beautiful state of North Carolina.
Use on: anything, but it's especially good in chili, soups, and other pot-based cuisine. It will add a richness of flavor and a solid slow lingering heat that doesn't compromise. This is not a tangy pimento sauce. This is a bold, slow burn, full mouth fire sauce.
- Clean peppers, remove seeds, keep the ribs.
- Roast all veggies until a slight char forms.
- Move veggies to cooking pot, add a small amount of vinegar.
- Cook on high for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Blend, spice to taste, add vinegar to adjust consistency.
- Return to pot, heat sauce to 190 degrees and hold for 15 minutes.
- Bottle sauce, maintaining temperature.
- Refrigerate after opening.